Help viewing webcams

grabster 15:32 15 Feb 04

Hi all,this link click here was posted recently but whenever i click on a link wmp9 opens but wont play the content.
it shows an error stating error opening server/server busy or just cant open server.
can i play these webcams through any other medium than wmp ?
my web settings ,proxies are all set ok its just these url's that give me problems plus the odd other webcam i stumble across.
I have winxp home and IE6 installed.

caast©? 15:44 15 Feb 04

Are you clicking on the modem speed you want to download. wait for media player to load and you should be getting a picture, I just clicked on Key west duvall st as was there last week works just fine

grabster 15:49 15 Feb 04

Yep,i click on the speed and the error pops up. can i change the player ?

grabster 15:53 15 Feb 04

Just tried the link you tried only to get name may be incorrect or server may be busy,fair enough but thats all i ever get,somethings gotta be screwed up on my side.

anchor 15:55 15 Feb 04

I got very few to work in WMP9; try the one for Key West FL, Live Duval Street. No problem with this one.

grabster 16:03 15 Feb 04

same problem again.anyone know how to change the player or know of any other players that play em all ?

grabster 18:57 16 Feb 04

refresh

canard 22:27 16 Feb 04

Tried it- nothing but little textbox- clicked the100k and there were the penguins being cleaned out.

canard 22:30 16 Feb 04

In the text box click LINKS at 300k or whatever and they all produce media player and work.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 22:41 16 Feb 04

I clicked on a 300k link and got some bird with a mask on sat in front of a pc very wierd.

Regards.

grabster 07:00 17 Feb 04

nop,still nothing here,looks like im stuck with elvis lookalikes performing weddings in vegas or badgers via the really wild show.
Thanks everyone who replied.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…