Help with V Bulletin 3.8.3

The Potter 21:22 17 Aug 09

As the mod of a V Bulletin site, the person who owns the site has gone on holiday and said in his absense I was to authorise new members and that I could do that from a link on the home page. Well I get the link telling me there are 5 people waiting but I can't access whatever I need to, to authorise them.

I can access the admin cp by a link at the bottom of the page. I went in here and looked at the quick permissions editor to see if there was something in there. In the section called 'quick moderation' I ticked the box for 'Users awaiting email confirmation' and saved. I thought if something went wrong I could just go back and untick it. Well, now the home page has gone except for the mini calendar and the buddy list. I went back to the cp but found the box I had ticked was unticked.

Now I'm stuck and need to get the home page back ASAP! I daren't touch anything else without guidance, just incase!

I registered at the official V Bullitin site but they won't help as I'm not the license holder.

TP

The Potter 22:38 17 Aug 09

I think this may be a VBadvanced thing actually and think I may just need to tick some boxes, could anyone advise of that perhaps (given more info of course!)

The Potter 23:13 17 Aug 09

All sorted - phew! Thank you to VBadvanced for having an online user manual.

TP

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…