Help on using nero 5

misters 21:56 30 Dec 03

Hi just wondering if anyone can guide me on using nero i'm trying to burn downloads i got from the internet i get the message burn completed successfully but when i check the disk there is nothing on it. I hope this is clear.
Thanx in advance.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 22:16 30 Dec 03

You could try saving to your hdd first then burning it.

Regards.

grabster 22:19 30 Dec 03

sounds like its copy protected,maybe use clone cd ??? what are you trying to backup...audio...data....vcd...?

misters 19:41 31 Dec 03

I'm trying tp put things that i downloaded from the internet, updates, my anti virus setup, firewall setup etc. Onto a disc for later use in case anything ever goes wrong, i take it downloading this would already be on my hdd also i'm not sure what catagory it is audio, data etc.

canard 17:00 01 Jan 04

Did you remember to choose make a data disc to burn your files?

Stuartli 17:22 01 Jan 04

The best bet, rather than trying to solve something which is virtually endless, is to download the Nero5 manual from the ahead website.

It's in pdf form, only a few hundred KBs and downloads in a very short time even on dialup.

If you then save it in your Nero folder, you can call on it whenever necessary.

If you also download the later versions of 5 and 5.5 you will also get Nero Express, which will make matters more simple until you get the hang of it.

misters 18:58 03 Jan 04

I'll give it a try, but not sure if manual will help with this question must downloads be data files?

TommyRed 20:23 03 Jan 04

I save to CD-R every download of say Spybot, Adaware, Belarc Advisor in case a friend or relative needs them, it saves time downloading. I use a multisession disc which up to now I've used 20 odd times and I haven't closed the session yet. These are all data files saved using Nero Express in version 5.5 & 6.0. HTH TR

woodchip 20:26 03 Jan 04

I had that years ago the discs was no good for my yamaha CDRW

woodchip 20:28 03 Jan 04

If you are trying to download strait to CD it's not a good idea, even if you formatted the CD

misters 19:50 04 Jan 04

i'm not trying to download straight to cd just trying to put my downloads on to cd-r not sure about the multisessiong thing though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…