Help using Myworld Book External HDD"

wrg 13:05 05 Jun 08

Hi

I recently bought the above and have got it up and running. It is the anywhere access version. I have a couple of questions (tried their manual and support with no joy and I am sure someone here will be able to help). I have created a test backup of files. The gumph tells me I should be able to access individual files and share them. When I try to access an inidividual file I cannot. I have to go through about 5 different folders to get to the file I want. Does anyone know how I can do this & also to specify individual files to back up to a folder based on their file extension. Finally when I create a backup it defaults to an option to create 2 extra files (that is what it looks like) however when I access the files there is only one copy, where could the other 2 be & do I need to create another 2 copies of files?

Sorry the post is long.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…