Help Upgrading 120mm Fan Please...

DaleButt 12:26 03 Jan 07

Hi there, this is my first post on this forum, so yeh, hey! Plus, I'm pretty much a newbie to this sort of thing.

I have an Advent T9306 (click here)(minus the monitor there)...

The computer can get extremely noisy, and its definitely the fan from what I can determine from the sound (sounds like air rushing). So I'd like to make the PC as quiet as possible, or at least significantly quieter than what it is now! I do a lot of graphics work and occassionally the odd graphics intensive game. Its constantly making a noise, but of course, when I've got something like a game or Photoshop doing something, it's so loud I can hardly hear music in my room.

As far as I know, the fan I have now is a Coolermaster CM12V? It also has a large tube attatched to it releasing air through the side vent.

Please can you guys give me some advice on this, I'd just like to make my PC much quieter than what it is now. I don't want to spend a fortune, especially since I might build a new PC myself.

Thankyou!

SLAYER 14:49 03 Jan 07
  baldtaco 15:11 03 Jan 07

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…