Help in Uninstalling Panda Internet Security

topspur 11:18 25 Aug 04

Hello Folks

Computer Virgin here,some months back i bought a computer magazine which had the above seucrity on a free CD. I installed the above and have been happily using it for around 2 months. The free registration lasts till December. Anyway recently i had a problem with the upgrader.exe. Which was resolved on this very forum.(Thank You). However to resolve same i had to download the newest version which i have done. but to intall i need to unintall the old version and therein lies the problem.I can't.Checking the files i can't find the uninstall.exe file.So i am unable to uninstall from the add/remove. I tried to install the program again but as i already have it installed it will not let me do that either. I have decided to finally get rid of PIS and install the Mcafee 2004 security suite. Would that cause problems if i tried to install with the PIS already there?. Are there any software out there that can help? My OES is windows XP.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

medicine hat 12:29 25 Aug 04

You should not install more than one Internet security suite at a time as they may not be happy together.

To uninstall try clicking start>settings>control panel>add/remove programs

SEASHANTY 14:58 25 Aug 04

Some uninstallers listed on majorgeeks website
click here
RemoveIt appears to be a free one but many of the others listed are shareware. I haven't tried any of these though.

topspur 15:21 25 Aug 04

Seashanty thanks for that. looks helpful and as such am hopeful.Will try it out tonight and see if it works.
Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…