Help! Trojan Virus

ER INDOORS 13:55 07 May 04

I scanned my system with Spyhunter and it found Gator parasite in Memory. It found 5 in Registry, 37 in Cookies and 6 in Files. I've got rid of them all. They keep appearing again in Cookies. Atdmt Cookie and DoubleClick Cookie. Original Path C:\Documents. Backup Path C:\Program Files\E.
I downloaded some Screensavers some weeks ago. tried to download a Simpsons Screensaver for my grandson and this message came up."VIRUS. Trojanhorse.Downloader.Comet.B. C:\DOCUME" with lots of letters after it.
I'm almost sure it's all come from that Screen saver website.

Old Shep 14:20 07 May 04

What os are you using? Turn off system restore (you will loose all your restore points) reboot and get rid of them that way otherwise they will keep coming back. Is your av up to date if not update it before you scan to get rid.

Old Shep 14:23 07 May 04

This should get rid of it click here

ER INDOORS 14:41 07 May 04

Nothing has shown up on AVG. This Screensaver is listed in My Favourites, but not in Programmes. How can I uninstall it. In Screensaver, there's three listed there, Parasaver, Spotsaver and Puzzsaver. When I click on them it just goes black. I've no idea where they came from.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…