HELP TRASH 2020

FERRY 11:07 22 Jun 04

CAN ANYBODY HELP I CANNOT GET RID OF 2020 SEARCH BROWSER FROM MY COMPUTER IVE LOOKED FOR CERTAIN REGISTRY KEYS AND I CARNT FIND THEM. MY NORTON DOESNT DETECT, SPYBOT AND SPY BLASTER DONT REMOVE AOL SPY DTECTER ALWAYS FINDS BUT CANNOT DELETE HOW DO I FIND IT TO COMPLETELY REMOVE IT, IT SEEMS EVERY TIME I ENQUIRE ABOUT IT THROUGH OTHER PAGES MY COMPUTER SENDS SCRAMBLE DATA TO STOP ANYONE ADDING TO IT. MY COMPUTER IS FULL OF PAID PROGRAMS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO GET RID BUT NON DO PLEASE HELP, THANKS.

AndySD 11:18 22 Jun 04

Try Spy Sweeper click here

FERRY 10:29 23 Jun 04

THANKS MATE, IVE FOUND THE FILES IN REG IT SEEMS 2020 SEARCH COMES UNDER INCREDIFIND AND BHO. BY THE 2020 SEARCH HAVING A DIFFERANT NAME MAKES IT HARD TO DETECT OR COMPLETELY REMOVE BY SPYWARE PROGRAMS ON CHECKING OTHER COMPUTERS MOST PEOPLE HAVE IT WITHOUT KNOWING IT, IT IS A PROGRAM THAT INCREASES ADWARE DOWNLOADS BY BROWSING. CHEERS FOR GETTING BACK TO ME.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…