Help with transfering sata from cds to 1 dvd pleas

rosie12 13:48 08 Feb 06

Hi, I have 4 data CDs that I want to copy onto 1 dvd for convenience, how do I do this? I am running win xp home with nero.....Thanks

Pamy 13:58 08 Feb 06

I think it will depend wether your version of Nero can burn DVD`s and if you have a DVD burner. If so, it is a matter of transferring the data files to Nero and then burning to DVD. Others will I am sure will tell you in more detail.

rosie12 14:02 08 Feb 06

hI yES i HAVE A DVD BURNER....THANKS

Pamy 14:11 08 Feb 06

and does your version of Nero burn DVD

Thalmus 14:19 08 Feb 06

copy all the files off your cds into a temporary folder on your hard disk, then burn this folder to a DVD as data as you would with a CD

pj123 16:37 08 Feb 06

And what version of Nero do you have?

If it is version 6 you can update it to the latest version for free from click here

Forget Nero version 7 for the moment. I tried it and found lots of problems with it. I went back to version 6 and have had no problems since.

rosie12 16:59 08 Feb 06

Thanks everyone.....

Pamy 19:55 08 Feb 06

Thanks for your thanks, but thought you would have given us more detail that your version of Nero can burn DVD/s, and that you do understand advice given.

Hertz Van Rentyl 21:11 08 Feb 06

If you use Nero Express in DVD mode you get a screen with a big green button labelled ADD, just use that to add whatever you like from the expanded tree. You will need the CDs in a drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac