Help with Text in Sub Menus

ChestnutToffee 11:19 15 Jun 14

My computer runs W7. For some strange reason, I now have a problem when I right click to bring up a sub menu - say if I want to delete something and even when going into Favourites Menu. All the text is in miniature form. Not when I type say emails, just when I right click because I want to carry out another action. Please can any one help with advice as to how to correct this problem?

T I M B O 07:52 17 Jun 14

If your new install is falling over at such an early stage of a new install, then I would be inclined to do a full CHKDSK, then possibly a new install. Left click start. Left click all programs. Left click accessories. And, if possible see if you can right click "Command Prompt" if you can then run as admin. Then type in the command box "chkdsk /f/r" and press enter. If you can not do any of this because of the right click, then try this tool>> ClickMe

Don't forget to turn off your antivirus while this software is running. There is some software to fix or tweek the right click, but if you have to do this at such an early stage, then I would re install windows after trying my best to do a full CHKDSK 1st. I do hope this helps. Let us know how it goes plzz.

alanrwood 09:05 17 Jun 14

Right click the desktop and select Personalise. Then click on "Window Colour". Click on "Advanced Appearance Settings". On the Tab that appears you can select any item of the Windows display format and customise it to your liking including text size and font of various parts of the display.

T I M B O 09:16 17 Jun 14

ChestnutToffee,,,, Please ignore what was posted @ "Posted Today at 7:52AM" ........ Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5