Help with spyware removal

drew645 21:24 11 Dec 05

I have Adaware, Spybot, Spyblaster, Spyguard, McAfee antivirus and Zonealarm firewall and have never been aware of any problems. I do regular scans.
However I have done a scan using Panda online and this has reported gator in the registry.
I then tried Spyware doctor free trial and it reported Transponder.Ahexe (whatever that is!) Needless to say Spyware Doctor would only remove it if I paid for the full version.
Any advice on removing these items would be appreciated. I found no files (I checked hidden files as well) with these names and there is nothing abnormal shown running on taskmanager.
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks!
Andrew

VoG II 21:36 11 Dec 05

Scan with Ewido click here and a² click here

spuds 21:38 11 Dec 05

The programmes that you mention, should be more that capable of doing the job intended. Using trial programmes and online scans may cause more alarm, than actually solving a problem.Download and run Stinger from McAfee, and see what that doe's.

stalion 21:52 11 Dec 05

you do not need to buy they are touting for business the free programs recommended on here do the job

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…