Open the Registry Editor. (Click Start and Run regedit.exe)
2. Go to the key:
3. Right click the above key, choose Export and save the file as backup.reg.
4. Delete the LowerFilters value in the right panel. (NOTE: Under the key, there
are also some sub keys such as 0000, 0001. Please double click them and delete the
5. Restart the computer.
If this still does not work, please perform a Clean Boot to narrow down the problem.
1. Click Start, and click Run msconfig. The System Configuration Utility appears.
2. In the General tab, click Selective Startup.
3. Uncheck the processing options that are listed below Selective Startup except "Load System Services."
4. Click Apply, and then click Close.
5. Restart the computer and test if the issue persists.