Help shortcuts

pierc113 13:43 23 Aug 03

If I double click any shortcut on my desktop to say my hotmail account all I get is a blue bar at the top of the screen so I have to click the maximaze every time, Anybody know how I can get it to open in full when I click the shortcut like it used to. (win98se) thanks

hugh-265156 13:51 23 Aug 03

click and drag the corner of the bar and resize the window to the size you want it to open.dont click maximise,instead hold down shift and close the window.

now the windows should open the size you want.

1x11456 13:53 23 Aug 03

i had a sim prob my windows would not open full i was told to expand the right side than go to the left bottom corner and drag down to the bottom left then do the same to the top right cormer you should have a full screen then the trick is to press ctrl and then close the window this is suposed to give the memory a reminder and your windows will open in full i tried this and it worked for me 4 months ago and still working. hope this helps.glenn

pierc113 14:04 23 Aug 03

Thanks huggyg71 and Glenn like they say easy when you know how

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…