Help with selecting printers

Neet 09:39 09 Jul 03

I am self employed working from home and produce lots of reports and training material so need an efficient laser printer - my current Xerox is old and not compatible with my new XP system. I also have a new digital camera so need a colour printer for printing photos. Ideally I would love a colour laser cos then I could add colour to my reports etc but not only are they expensive to buy I understand they are expensive to run, and not sure how they would handle photos. So am looking at Lexmark T420d mono laser (cos it has standard duplex) plus a Canon Bubble Jet i850 as a possible solution. I already have a swtich box so having two printers connected is no problem. Can anybody out there offer some advice please.

Holographic_man 09:55 09 Jul 03

Hi Neet, I to run a small company and the Canon i850 sounds like the one to go for. I like the idea of the replacment head and I see,the ink is around £8.50 I found this company are doing it for £134 inc vat & del and you even get a free tinn of cookies, to boot. click here

Neet 11:40 09 Jul 03

Thanks for that Holographic man - I checked out the site but they are out of stock - still worth giving them a call to see if they are getting more at that price soon.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…