HELP Right click and my pc crashes

Phildo 03:45 20 Aug 04

Ok her is the problem. I right click on like a zip file or a jpg file then my computer hooks up and then the screen goes blank and thenit takes me back to my desktop :s I do not know what is hapening but i did get a warning message like this...

DrWatson Postmortem Debugger has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I am on a Xp machine and i have never had this problem b4...can you help ?

imjasonurnot 05:23 20 Aug 04

i have seen this once
it was yahoo explorer bar
or some yahoo addon
removed it and all was fine

if u dont have yahoo on your pc

scan for spyware

to get rid of the problem u need to scan your pc for spyware cwshreddder was updated every few days but that was a while ago.
to scan your pc go to click here in the middle save cwshredder & x-cleaner, spysweeper, adware & spybot to a download folder

close internet explorer/AOL browser, but stay online run cwhsredder, and click fix, the run xcleaner, click select all and then start cleaning, remove any items found, click NO to the 1st restart, then yes when asked a 2nd time

for help with x-cleaner click here click here

after this install, update and scan your pc with spysweeper, ad-aware & spybot remove any items found (there are screen shots on the site for all 3 programs) restart the computer DONT go online and scan your PC again with all 3 programs.

AND if u still have issues go to
click here
and use hijackthis, but be carefull what u remove read the site carefully.

then after this if u have any browsing issues your winsock files maybe damaged, spyware does this a LOT run
click here
get off the net and reboot when asked

This has to fix it..

u could also run msconfig
click on start then run
type in msconfig, click ok
select selective startup
and uncheck load startup group items ( or similar)
when u reboot , if its fixed then some software running is the issue..
and use the startup tab at the top to select 2-3 items at a time and reboot till u find out which
program is giving u the issue

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…