Help required please to download youtube videos on my S3 and nexus 7

julius44 27 Apr 13

Hello and good morning to you. I need some urgent help please. Can someone give me the CORRECT link/procedure to download youtube videos straight to my galaxy s3 fone and to my nexus 7 please?? I know google have removed all apps from the play store so I need an alternative way to download straight from my tablet, as some friends have put up some videos, and I do NOT wish to be connecting my android devices to my pc all the time and do drag and drop,...if its the APK method I do not mind but as long as I get a link that works correctly. many thanks Jules

Ex plorer 27 Apr 13

Have a look on you tube there may be a few enthusiasts who will show and talk you through the procedure.

Ex plorer 27 Apr 13

Nexus Down loader page Hi found this through Google unfortunately I know very little about Phones etc.

rdave13 27 Apr 13

Fort the nexsus 7 I use http://m.tubemate.net/

Install guide on page.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message