Help Required with .css formatting

BBez 09:59 13 Mar 04

Hi building a site for a group project and need help with the style sheets. I'm doing the ASP code for the site and a friend has done the design. I'm not too sure with style sheets but the problem is that the text doesn't wrap when you resize the window to a size other than maximum so you end up with a scroll bar along the bottom to read the rest of the text in the paragraph.

click here to see what i mean.

Any help with .css formatting and in particular what property i need to add (position:relative, absolute?) to the .css file would be much appreciated...

thanks in advance...

jgosden 10:05 13 Mar 04

the problem is not syle sheets! You have set the middle table to be a fixed width not a percentage so it will alawys be the same,

if you use percentages as table width then this problem will go away.

jgosden 10:27 13 Mar 04

i nicked your code and fixed it, can be seen here

click here

BBez 12:14 13 Mar 04

thankyou very much for the assistance, been a great help and saved me some time, cheers again

jgosden 12:31 13 Mar 04

thats ok, hope i helped, ps, i would not reccomend using times new roman , it looks bad why not use verdana it looks loads better

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…