Help reqd for talkgas support problem

older Al 12:49 11 Nov 06

I need a number of people to confirm if am am being given poor tech support or if there is a problem with my PC and several others that I has used in an attempt to view an uploaded site.

Repeated calls to the tech support line of Talkgas has not resolved this matter.
I eventually get a relpy that states that there is no problem and that the site is visible.."We have just viewed your WebSite and all pictures are viewable on click here
"
Tried on various other pc's but to no avail.

Talkgas support have suggested the following....

"Dear Customer

Please check the version of Internet explorer you are running also check security settings and disable firewall in order to check if accessible."

"This is viewable on external systems, ensure your browser is setup correctly, settings etc."

I am using IE 6.0.2 and every other site seems okay! This has gone on since July 2006

Is it me/my PC or poor tech support? Can you access this site?

James. 12:51 11 Nov 06
  older Al 12:54 11 Nov 06

Thanks James but I need you guys to check if you can access the site. I would like to go back to the support line with more that one other test as proff that they have the problem at their end.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…