Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…
Can any one remember the name of that program that lets you remove these two? It has been talked about before quite a few times but i just cant remember what.
It was that other one i was looking for i think it was called Speedos. I cant remember where to get it
Try here: click here I hope this is what you are looking for.
Just had a look at speedos and I don't think that is what you are looking for. Download Bestwipe from click here I use it and it certainly does the job.
I came across that 1 but its not it. It was a program that lets you strip down Windows 98/ME.
Sorry I couldn't help you with this one. I've no doubt someone else will pick up this thread and set you on the right path. Cheers for now. :-)
Above to remove IE and a lot else besides.
You can remove Outlook Express yourself as follows:
1. Click Start , point to Programs , and then click Windows Explorer .
2. On the View menu, click Folder Options , and then click the View tab.
3. Under the Hidden files branch, click Show all files .
4. Click Apply , and then click OK .
5. Leave Windows Explorer open.
To finish removing Outlook Express, delete any files that remain in the following folders:
C:\Program Files\Outlook Express
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Stationary
C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book
C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express
NOTE : You may or may not see the C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook Express folder on your computer. If you do not see the folder, it was removed when you uninstalled Outlook Express, and no files remain in it.
CAUTION : Do not delete the actual C:\Program Files\Outlook Express folder. If you delete this folder, Outlook Express may not function or may function incorrectly when you reinstall it.
To delete any remaining files:
1. In the left pane of Windows Explorer, click the PLUS SIGN (+) that is next to Program Files to expand the branch.
2. Click the Outlook Express folder.
3. If the Outlook Express folder contains any files, they are displayed in the right pane. If not, the right pane is empty, and you can start this procedure over again with one of the remaining four folders that are listed earlier in this section. If the folder contains files, click to select one of the files.
4. On the Edit menu, click Select All .
5. On the Edit menu, click Delete .
6. In the Confirm Multiple File Delete dialog box, click Yes .
7. If the Confirm File Delete dialog box appears, click Yes to All .
8. Repeat this procedure to delete any files that may be present in each of the five folders that are listed in this section.
Manually Delete the Registry Subkeys
WARNING : If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To finish manually uninstalling Outlook Express, you must delete the following registry subkeys:
NOTE : The default value for the following key is Address Book5 :
NOTE : The default value (in the right pane) for the following key is Address Book5 :
NOTE : If system policies are set up on your computer, delete the following registry subkey:
HKEY_USERS\ user_name \Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express
To manually delete the registry subkeys:
1. Click Start , and then click Run .
2. In the Open box, type regedit.exe , and then click OK .
3. In the left pane, click the PLUS SIGN (+) that is next to each registry key to expand the branch, until you locate the subkey that you want to delete.
For example, in the following registry subkey path
the subkey is Outlook Express .
4. On the Edit menu, click Delete .
5. If you are prompted to confirm the deletion, click Yes .
6. Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each subkey that you want to delete.
7. On the Registry menu, click Exit .
8. Restart your computer.
Usual apocalyptic warnings re editing the Registry.
This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.