HELP! Random pictures from Coral Photo Album 6

GEEKSTA 20:58 20 Nov 06

I have bought a new Dell computer and on that there is a 60 day trial for Corel Photo Album 6 and theres about 20 days left.
I plugged my digi camera into my pc and clicked on one of the pictures.
It brought up coral photo album and started to use up most of my cpu and took a few minutes.
After so I saw hundreds of random pictures from dell logos to cartoon pictures which I dont have a clue about.
Then when I looked in my pictures in my doc there was hundreds of pictures , the same as the pictures I seen in Coral.

Where have these pictures came from and how an earth do I get rid of them with out maby deleting any pictures that the computer needs (not me). ???

woodchip 21:23 20 Nov 06

Coral as found all the Pictures on your Hard rive, But they may only link to the Pictures so if You delete in Coral you may delete the file as well as the link. This is how a album is created, then sorted.

GEEKSTA 18:46 21 Nov 06

so its not a very good idea to delete from coral?

woodchip 22:51 21 Nov 06

Not unless they are a copy. You must make sure. One way is to right click on the Corel folder in Windows Explorer to check the size. If all photos are in that, it will be very big. But also expand the folder to look for the Pictures

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now