Help with RAM upgrade.

PC_Qs 23:12 11 Feb 08

Hi there friends,

I am looking to upgrade my Ram from 1Gb to 2GB+. I am not sure which type of ram to get and therefore needs some help before purchasing it. I have tried downloading a application that tells me the type that my motherboard can use. Below is the information I have received when running the application.

System Info for Windows v1.73 (Build 638) --- December 20, 2007
Motherboard: Manufacturer ASUSTek Computer INC. Version 1.03

Under the memory task it says:

Memory Type: DDR
Form Factor: DIMM
Data Width: 64 bits
Total Width: 64 bits

I am not sure whether it uses a 240 pin Ram or a 180-pin. I have also not sure whether I can take DDR2 . Please can someone advise what RAM type I can use with my motherboard and any suggestion on the make and model.

try the scan at
click here

Totally-braindead 23:22 11 Feb 08

And as well as using the Crucial scan buy your memory from them as well. Some have got the specification of the memory they need from Crucial and then bought elsewhere and bought the wrong thing, Crucial guarantee it will work.

If it cannot identify the motherboard then try SIW and see if that identifies the board click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…