Help with printing photos

My Mum and Dad have just come home from an around the world trip with 180 photos! I need some advice on how to print about three or four on A4 size photo paper so as not to waste paper. An idiots guide would be appreciated as I have not done this before. Also what is the best software to use to actually do this.

Many Thanks

Diodorus Siculus 20:05 20 Apr 04

EpsonPhotoquicker is excellent - 1,2 or 4 or more per page.

Diodorus Siculus 20:06 20 Apr 04

Do I need an epson printer? I have an HP Deskjet.

deadneat 20:31 20 Apr 04

Why not choose the best ones and get them printed at a lab? By the time you pay for the ink and paper it would nearly cost as much.

I thought of that but its something I want to do myself and learn how to do it.

Diodorus Siculus 20:37 20 Apr 04

No need for an epson printer; I use a deskjet 930.

As suggested, you should look at the various printing outlets; there are some good deals around now and again.

TommyRed 20:43 20 Apr 04

I've got a HP all-in-one and though It took me a bit to find, there was software with this printer to do just that. Have a look around for it on the printer software. I could tell you how to do it on mine but yours may be completely different. Reply if you want the instructions, HTH TR

paddyjack 20:53 20 Apr 04

What software do you have at the moment?

If it is just a print job, I use a word processor place the pictures on the page and size them. Unfortunately waste goes with process.

I have no software at the moment, I need some that is idiot proof!! I thought about putting them into word but I am not sure about resizing them in case I distort the look of them.

CHAIRLEG 21:31 20 Apr 04

I have a 1350 HP 1350 PSC.Will print all sizes of prints up to A4.Software comes with PSC also takes camera memory cards. Cost approx £120 but shop around.Ink quite expensive but can be bought cheaper on internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…