Help with printing Microsoft Greetings files

Bad Beagle 19:53 08 Nov 05

Hi all,

New user here seeking expert help I'm afraid.
I have previously made many photo-montages with MS Greetings (Windows 98se era edition). These were printed on photo inkjet paper, but this absolutely kills my printer. What I'd like to do is take the files to a photo shop and have them printed on A4 photo card. However I don't know how to convert them to JPEG files and have not found anywhere that can print the existing files which I think end with .PHP.

Any advice/help much appreciated.

BB

Bad Beagle 21:59 08 Nov 05

Please....somebody....

Skyver 22:14 08 Nov 05

Get some screencapture software, or an image viewer such as Irfanview click here - load Irfanview,
make the MS Greetings window with your montage on it active (ie click anywhere in it, make sure there are no overlapping windows), press the Print Screen key to copy the whole screen to the clipboard.
Switch to Irfanview, select Edit/Paste, the screen will now be pasted as an editable image, which you can crop how you like, and save in any image format you require. Press Alt + PrintScreen to capture the active window, rather than the whole screen.

A similar job can be done with Windows built in programs but with fewer options - use MSPaint in the same way as Irfanview.

Bad Beagle 08:40 10 Nov 05

Skyver - I am very grateful - thank you, can I assume no loss of quality ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…