Help Printing Excel

dazwm 10:07 27 Jun 06

I have a spreadsheet of a catalogue I produced. What I need to do is have the vehicle headings at the start of each page when I print it. For example if I select print preview Ford may stretch over 6 pages but I need Ford at the start of each page. How please? (Excel 2003).

Also I need to print even pages first then turnover and selct odd pages to print, how is that done also?

johnnyrocker 10:15 27 Jun 06

you may neeed to export to word and look at header/footer and put the required info in, print prview (ctrl + p) should enable you to set up your requirements for alternate print.

VoG II 10:19 27 Jun 06

File > Page Setup > Sheet tab. In Rows to repeat at top enter

assuming that your headings are in Row 1.

On the same tab choose Page Order to suit.

dazwm 10:24 27 Jun 06

The headings are in different rows e.g Audi as a heading in A1 then Austin in A50 and so on. So when I go to print and Audi spreads over three pages it will put Audi at the start of each page.

VoG II 10:36 27 Jun 06

View > Page Break Preview. You can click and drag to change where the page breaks occur. You will need some sort of symmetry for this to produce an 'attractive' print.

dazwm 15:09 27 Jun 06

I have decided it may be easier that I copy it all to Word. I have it laid out excactly as I want it in excel but when I paste it to word it goes all over the place.

Or as I asked before how do I print all the even number pages then I put the paper back in the printer and print all the odd number pages on the back?

TonyV 19:04 27 Jun 06

When you press Print in the File Menu, select the printer you want to use then click Properties and look for Double Sided Printing. It should be in one of the tabs! Click Apply and OK, then follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps.

daba 19:47 27 Jun 06

...on a single-sided printer.

Assuming your printer outputs the pages "face-up"

Always print the ODD numbered pages first.

Do NOT select "Reverse Print Order"

Page 1 will be the BOTTOM page with 3, 5, 7, etc. stacked on top - Face-Up

Then take the stacked output, reverse the stack, so the back of page 1 will be the first to be fed into the printer, and put back into printer feeder.

Then select to print the even pages. Page 2 will print on the back of 1, 4 on the back of 2, etc.

daba 19:49 27 Jun 06

that last line should have read "Page 2 will print on the back of 1, 4 on the back of 3, etc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…