Help with printing

Dazwm 11:10 15 Aug 03

I have several small, old photos which I want to scan in and print off. How do I put 2 or 3 on one page so that I don't waste photo paper.

fitshase 11:20 15 Aug 03

If you have XP then simply put the scanned photos into 1 directory, double click on 1 photo to open up Windows Picture and Fax Viewer.

Then click on the printer icon (4th from the right at the bottom under the photo) to start the print wizard.

Follow the steps in the wizard where you can select which photos you want to print, set up your printer (landscape or portrait, quality settings, etc.) and then the print layout you want.

Regards

Fitshase

Filch 13:09 15 Aug 03

If you don't have XP, then we need to know which foto editing programme you are using.

-pops- 13:19 15 Aug 03

You can always send your paper through a second or third time if necessary. Make certain it is dry before doing this.

Kittenmaster 13:29 15 Aug 03

Put all your photos on the scanner at the same time. Maybe 2 or 3 that'll fit. Then on the preview (if you have it) select the whole page to scan.
Then you can simply print from scan.

Taff36 13:44 15 Aug 03

Suggest you simply open Word and import your pictures individually.IMPORT>PICTURE>FROM FILE

You can then resize them and adjust the layout to your hearts content. If you are in any doubt about how to do this check out the help file in your version of Word.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…