Help With A Printer

god help me 21:35 19 Nov 06

Thanks for taking time to read my problem. Looking at buying a networked colour printer that is suitable for a small estate agents. We want to be able to print quality standard photos and sales particulars but ideally want the consumable cost to be as low as possible but without comprimising the print quality (yes cake and eat it you may say).

Spent an age on the internet looking at reviews but not really got anywhere so decided to ask you millions out there for advice and recommendations.
Budget wise well we not millionaires but do need a printer for the job.

Look forward to your replies

Woolwell 23:24 19 Nov 06

A colour laser printer may well be what you require. The magazine puts the Epson AcuLaser C1100 at No 1 but not sure about the network aspects of it. The Oki C3300N at No 4 comes with full network facilities apparently.

Regrettably I have no actual experience of either.

Gongoozler 09:03 20 Nov 06

Other considerations are - are you going to be printing large numbers of copies and do you want to print double sided? Laser printing isn't as good as inkjet for colour, but is much cheaper if you're printing large quantities. Laser can be much faster than inkjet, but cheaper laser printers slow right down when printing colour.

anskyber 09:43 20 Nov 06

click here if the link does not work properly have a look at the Lexmark C522n £360 inc vat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now