Help - powerquest second chance - New version???

Jaklawson 13:11 12 Nov 05

Hi can anyone help me I used to have powerquests second chance installed on my old pc and thought it a brilliant backup tool. however, I got myself a new one which has xp installed and I can't find out if there is an version that works under xp...
Is there an update for second chance that works for Xp users
Is there a close alternative that I could use???
I find trying to decide which files to backup a heck of a chore as I frequently forget I have created a file to back up... The PQSC system I found to be fool proof as if I crashed I could retstore to the last image and created a new one each time I logged on..

Please help

bowl 23:36 13 Nov 05

Hi Jaklawson

I too used to have powerquest second chance on my old pc and would be interested if there was an up todate version for xp as I found it a useful tool good luck

Bowl

PaulB2005 23:42 13 Nov 05

You can look at GoBack which is now owned by Norton (Symantec). I loved it in it's Roxio days but have recently ditched it adn now use System Restore and Acronis True Image.

Gandalph 02:00 14 Nov 05

Give XXClone a try, I've used it for quite a while and find it first class, and it's free. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…