Help plz - ION USB Turntable/Software

AroundAgain 21:30 30 Mar 11

My friend is having trouble with his ION USB turntable and/or the EZ Vinyl Converter software so I am wondering if anyone out there has had experience or knowledge of this?

He is not very familiar with computers, hence my involvement.

He has played and recorded LP's but I have discovered that only the first 4 tracks of each side have been saved. He claims that the boxes where the track and artist is entered will only accept 4 tracks, leaving the only option to click 'next'.

So, can anyone please shed any light on what has gone wrong. I'm wondering if the next step should be to uninstall and re-install the device and software, just in case it's in the settings somewhere - but surely I should be able to locate the settings???

Thanks very much for any help and advice

lotvic 00:17 31 Mar 11

Maybe download and install the latest EZ Converter software click here for ION TTUSB or go to index page click here# Turntables > USB > and choose the model number.
The how to use guides are there too.

onionskin 09:13 31 Mar 11

Or, try Audacity - click here

AroundAgain 12:44 31 Mar 11

Thanks lotvic. I think I'll try updating the software first.

I couldn't find any other guides other than the instructions that came with the product but thanks for the link anyway

Thanks onionskin. Yes, I use Audacity already so I wanted him to use Audacity but it meant buying a new stylus which was the same price as this unit - so he bought the unit! Argh!!!

I'll post back once I've tried these options but it won't be till next week now

Thanks very much

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos