Help plz! How to master reset

3sdm 21:07 20 Mar 08

I've bought myself a new computer, and i would like to donate my old one to a primary school. Thing is: i can delete most of the software that is on the computer, but really want to delete EVERYTHING. No more windows XP, office, enz... Everything must be deleted. So what i'm looking for is a sort of master reset that puts my computer back like when i've bought it a couple of years ago. Problem is: i can't find a button or program to do this. So plz help me!

Terry Brown 21:16 20 Mar 08

click here

Load Killdisk and it will completely delete every piece of information on your system

I assume you have an operating system Cd where you can reload a basic system for the next user, or the school should have their own software that they can install for themselves.

I would suggest that you donate the 'Clean' machine, and let the school install it's own software.
Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

New Corel ParticleShop plugin now available: 11 new brushes & 6 new brush packs

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…