HELP PLS!!!!!!!!

hotnac 22:26 30 Apr 06

Well here goes... I have a philips HDTV with a DVI-I connection. I am currently using a DVI-I to VGA coverter to play my 360. So you prob know now i use the VGA cable. Now that is not the problem.. I am getting telewest HDTV next week and that comes with a HDMI connection. Now i know you can get a HDMI to DVI converter almost at every electronics store. My Problem is how would i connect my 360 (VGA) and my HDTV telewest box (HDMI) to ONE DVI-I connection..

I found this but i dont know if it would do the job:

click here

Please advice as i really do not wish to continually disconnect and connect my 360 and HDTV box every time i wanna play or watch....

dagbladet 22:41 30 Apr 06

hotnac, sorry I can't help with your problem. If you put a hint of the nature of your problem in the subject line instead of "help, please" you might attract someone who can help you. You may want to have a search in 'digital world' as well. Good luck.

hotnac 22:46 30 Apr 06

thank you... !

sicknote 22:57 30 Apr 06

Not to sure if this is what you need,could be the wrong way around for connections

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…