help please with windows 7

jade25 19:38 08 Oct 10

I am an artist so uploading pictures to sell is very important to me. Two weeks ago got a laptop with windows 7 and when l first uploaded a painting it was ok but since then can't upload anywhere.Was advised to uninstall flash 10 and was toldit was a ie problem but l use firefox and its the same.
Has anyone got any advice for me. Other than that l have no other moans about windows 7 but this is a biggie for me as am disabled in a w/chair and l cannot manage to get to gallerys and fairs.

I won't be able to help, but I'm sure that the following info will be needed to resolve your problem,

1. what format are the files in?
2. what program are you using to upload?
3. to where are you attempting to upload?

rdave13 20:26 08 Oct 10

Also what security programs do you use?

jade25 21:00 08 Oct 10

Thanks for reminding me, am so cross that l never thought.Iam uploading from my pictures to my website and gallerys its the same. Have always used windows and latest in firefox to upload. Was told flash 10 could be problem so uninstalled it.
Security programs are commodo, AVG

What l cannot understand is at first uploaded some to a gallery and all paintings were downloded from a memory stick from last pc that was vista which l never had a problem and now wish l had stayed with vista.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…