Help please with Outlook Express problem

lloydloser 22:17 18 Sep 05

For no apparent reason suddenly, after clicking on Outlook Express, I have to register my password each time. Can I please be advised how to set anything so as to overcome this nuisance.

I have WindowsXP, BT Broadband with a BT Voyager 205ADSLRouter.

This is my first venture on PC Advisor and look forward to replies

VoG II 22:23 18 Sep 05

Hello and welcome. Try click here

lotvic 22:27 18 Sep 05

Do you mean the password for your Internet Connection? Is the 'save password' box 'greyed out' ?

Or do you mean a password to open your Outlook Express Identity?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:30 18 Sep 05

go to interent explorer -properties-connections tab-settings and reinput your username and password and click ok

lotvic 22:36 18 Sep 05

You are too much :)) I just went to your link - it scares the heck out of me.

lloydloser, if it scared you too then don't be shy at saying so! We are (mostly) simple souls

lloydloser 10:29 20 Sep 05

Thank you very much to those of you who proffered friendly advice. Approaching the computer somewhat like Arkwright in "Open All Hours" when about to ring up on his till, I timidly clicked on to Outlook Express, and, surprise surprise, I got straight through then and every subsequent time without trying any of your suggestions!! I can only assume I had upset the computer in some way and it was getting it's own back!!

However, many thanks again

SeedyBee 18:40 13 Feb 06

Having set up a new identity, is it possible to: have mail sent to it with complete privacy from the main identity,and
If so, what format does the address take??
Please someone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…