Help! Please...... New Web Site!!!.....

HickCup 06:15 03 Jan 04

Hi All,
Happy new year & all that.
Can anyone tell me please, how do I start a new web site, as I've never done so before. All I'm Looking for is ' HOME PAGE', link to second page,
' SECOND PAGE ', ETC. Somethinging simple lads, please........All the best for the new year!!!!!

Terrahawk 06:37 03 Jan 04

you may be btter off posting this in the web design forum their is a link to it under registered users top left of this page

Forum Editor 08:09 03 Jan 04

Do you have any web design software on your computer - Microsoft FrontPage for instance? You're off to a good start if you do, otherwise you'll need to get a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) design application of some kind.

As you're an absolute beginner why don't you download something from our downloads section? Try this
click here and see what you think. You'll get an idea of what it's all about, and you can come back to this thread with specific questions as you get started.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…