help please?

KERRO01 14:59 25 Jun 06

hi guys. i just bought a new game for my pc and i think i need more ram for it. it keeps freezing and jumping when i play it. i currently have 384 of ram. how much should i get?

woodchip 15:07 25 Jun 06

Help does not say a lot. You problem I would say is your Graphics card is not up to the job

Terry Brown 15:18 25 Jun 06

If you are running it on a XP machine, I would say a minimim of 1024mb., however you could try the following:

Right click on Desktop
Select Properties
Select Settings
Select Advanced
Select Troubleshoot
Reduce hardware acceration setting.

No guarantees, but it might help
Terry

KERRO01 15:21 25 Jun 06

so what kind of graphics card should i get. the one i have is built in i think. its a ATI RADION XPRESS 200 SERIES

woodchip 15:46 25 Jun 06

First Go into BIOS and check it as full Memory utilised for the in built graphics, i.e if it will go to 128mb then enable it to do so. Other than that you motherboard as to have a extra AGP or PCI extra socket to use a Card. I doubt you would get a plain PCI card and if you did it would not be up to much with modern games

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…