Help with photo manipulation needed.

Legolas 17:57 03 Apr 04

I have a photo of myself I want to put on a web site but I dont want the background, how do I cut out me and do away with the rest of the picture?

What software do you have to manipulate your photo?

Legolas 18:08 03 Apr 04

Paint shop pro

Diodorus Siculus 18:15 03 Apr 04

It there something like a magic wand tool? With it you can select sections and ignore other sections... that's how it's done with Photoshop anyway.

AndyJ 18:24 03 Apr 04

Have a browse through here click here

cycoze 18:31 03 Apr 04

Use the `freehand` selection tool , set it to `edge seeker` , when you have selected the part of the pic you want click on the `edit` tab and then on `copy` , you can now click on `paste` either onto a new background or as a seperate image.

Legolas 19:03 03 Apr 04

Thanks for all the replies I managed it using ther selection tool in PSP as suggested. click here to have a look it is under the 'about me' link

If you have paint shop pro 8 you can use the background eraser to simply rub the BG off.

VoG II 19:08 03 Apr 04

Eek! ;o)

Legolas 19:19 03 Apr 04

VoG™ I cheated if you look at my photo in the pc advisor gallery and the one I have put on my web site there is about 25 years diference, but I thought it would give my fellow students a laugh.

Legolas 19:25 03 Apr 04

f

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…