Help Pc Prob

dinki 10:25 01 May 08

What does NTLDR mean and what can i do about it can anyone help Pleeeeeeease !!!!!

johnnyrocker 10:32 01 May 08

click here

johnny

from wiki
click here
what can i do about it ?

johnnyrocker 10:43 01 May 08

what problem is it causing?

johnny

dinki 11:01 01 May 08

its not booting up to windows it kees saying to press Ctrl Alt and Del then nothing happens

DjSprinks 11:09 01 May 08

dont hold me to this but i think its something to do with the partions of your HDD and or what file system windows uses im not 100% tho you get it on a bluescreen right?

DjSprinks 11:27 01 May 08

Close but no where near close enough! its a file that helps windows load and start.if it says its missing or corrupt try booting from yr xp disk and selecting repair existing insterlation this will repair or reinstall any missing or corrupt files :)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:07 01 May 08

NTLDR Missing click here

If you have FAT32 partitions, it is much simpler than with NTFS. Just boot with a Win98 floppy and copy the NTLDR or NTDETECT.COM files from the i386 directory to the root of the C:\ drive.

For NTFS:
Insert and boot from your Windows XP CD. At the first R=Repair option, press the R key Press the number that corresponds to the correct location for the installation of Windows you want to repair. Typically this will be #1 Enter in the administrator password when requested Enter in the following commands (X: is replaced by the actual drive letter that is assigned to the CD ROM drive) COPY X:\i386\NTLDR C\: COPY X:\i386\NTDETECT.COM C:\ Take out the CD ROM and type exit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now