Help on PC Case / Motherboard

son of bof:) 14:54 22 Sep 03

Hi all,

I have recently bought a Shuttle SN45G, but after discovering there was a fault in the PSU which is a common occurence I have had to have a refund. So now I'm on the look out for a small-ish sized case but one which takes a normal ATX mobo or maybe a bit smaller..

I'm looking for a Case with around 2x5.25" expansion bays, and 2x3.5" bays, but which supports a motherboard which isnt too limited (like micro/miniATX which only have 1 pci slot).

Any help would be deeply appreciated, as I've been looking around for a while..

I already have my other things to go into the pc:
AMD XP2600+
40GB 7200RPM HDD
1024MB PC27000 DDR RAM
nVidia GeForce 4 Ti4600
SB Live 5.1

Thanks,

Ben

pinka 15:01 22 Sep 03

what are your needs , do you want a case to mod or just the cheapest option ? is design / colour important ? but try here anyway click here

son of bof:) 15:11 22 Sep 03

hi pinka,

I'm after a normal case, with a bit power, doesnt need to be modded or anything, price isnt an issue either.

Just a nice case to go with a good motherboard (which im also looking for)

Thanks for the help, keep it coming!

:>

pinka 15:16 22 Sep 03

click here these have some really sexy cases , not too bad on price either .

son of bof:) 15:48 22 Sep 03

Thanks for the links pinka, I just checked out that site but none of them are really the type im looking for..

Ideally, I'm after a case with around 2x5.25" bays, 3x3.5" bays, 2xPCI, 1xAGP8X..

Thanks,

Ben

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…