Help page numbering docs

I have several files I wish to page number and put in a folder. Thats ok if there is only 1 page per doc, so I can number each page in the footer where it is in my folder. The problem occurs is when there are several pages to a doc i.e pages 32,33,34 etc if I open the doc and put 32 as the footer it stays as 32 on all 3 sheets. Hope you can understand what I mean!! Advice please.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:19 25 Oct 05

With footer open select INsert

from the insermenu select page No. or page x of y

Tried that. There r 4 pages to this doc, and in the folder I want them as 32, 33, 34 and 35. If I put 32 in the footer of the first page it puts 32 in all of them!! I want it to go 32, 33, 34 and 35!!!!

^

Monoux 19:20 25 Oct 05

Open up Page footer using View/ Page headers & footers. On the menu bar that now appears select Format Page Number ( the one to the left of the date ) Select page numbering / Start at then type in the first page number you want to start at e.g 32. You'll need to do this and reset the start at page number for subsequent additions to your project

Hope this helps

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…