HELP TO A NEWBEE

SMALLIE 21:51 23 Aug 08

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF SITE BUILD THERE IS A COST INVOLVED FOR ME TO GET MY BUSSINESS STARTED SINCE i KNOW NOTHING ABOUT STARTING A WEB SITE OR A BUSSINESS. FROM WHAT i CAN SEE THEY DO OFFER A START TO FINISH SYSTEM. CAN ANYBODY HELP

Forum Editor 00:31 24 Aug 08

that most people have never heard of SiteBuild, and I can't help wondering why, if their claim that 62% of their sites are in the top 3% of the most popular sites on the internet, and 35% are in the top 1%.

If that's true I wonder why we aren't all using SiteBuild.

When sweeping claims are made it's always a good idea to examine things in a little more detail - find out just what you get for your money, and what you'll have to do yourself. Then explore the alternatives - investigate the cost of setting up your own website. It's not that difficult, provided you're prepared to invest a bit of time, and a small amount of money. Nobody can guarantee that a website will be a success, it depends on many different factors.

Forum Editor 00:32 24 Aug 08

and don't post multiple threads - keep everything in one place.

SMALLIE 23:49 27 Aug 08

thanks for th help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple