help, network so annoyin!!!!

Pau1JB 13:22 15 Aug 05

Hi, i had my two computers networked via netgear dg814 router working fine then one day it just stops working, the two computers can still access each other, its just one cant connect to the internet. i tired fixing it, using the network connect wizzard etc etc.

was changing the properties of tcp/ip and noticed if i can it to automatically get settings instead of forcing it to take ip address the internet would work. but this cause the other cumpter not to work. it seems only when a computer has ip address will it work. this address is needed on downstaires computer as i use it for downloadin the the router has all ports forwarded to it.

so for this been so long, just i am completely stumped and this is really annoying.

please help

recap 14:15 15 Aug 05

If your using Windows XP, there is an option to share this connection. Im not on my home PC's network at the moment so I am sorry I cannot remember where this option is. I am sure somebody will direct you.

Pau1JB 16:56 16 Aug 05

is there anyone who can help me?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…