Help with Nero please!

hotnac 14:26 07 May 06

Hi.. i seem to have come accross a problem when burning movies to dvd using nero. I have been doing it for a couple of weeks now and today for the first time i encountered a problem. Before today the movies i burned was fine and played back perfectly on my dvd player... but today i keep getting a weird distorted line/section either at the bottom of the screen or on the right... can anyone pls help?

hotnac 14:36 07 May 06

pls...anybody?

Totally-braindead 14:37 07 May 06

If its a copyright film Nero won't copy it properly because of the copy protection.

hotnac 14:40 07 May 06

the film is in avi format and i have copied avi to a dvd before and did not encounter this problem! Any other ideas?

hotnac 14:50 07 May 06

anyone???

phono 19:40 07 May 06

Is this on a newly burnt DVD or one that was playing and is now giving problems?

Polopaul69™ 20:21 07 May 06

Have you checked the avi film off your pc before you burn it onto DVD? It may be a problem with the avi film and not nero.

Alternatively you could get WinAviVideoConvertor and convert it to DVD format. It might help

What version of Nero are you running?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…