Help needed for Windows Picture & Fax Viewer

rawprawn 12:23 21 Jun 04

I used to have options to rotate or have a slide show etc, but since I reinstalled all these options have gone, can anyone tell me how to get them back,

pj123 12:50 21 Jun 04

Try Irfanview, does all that and more. Download free from click here

rawprawn 12:59 21 Jun 04

Thanks, but it is more of an annoyance that I don't know how to get it back, or even what I did to lose it.So I am trying to find out.

pj123 13:46 21 Jun 04

Understood. What O/S is it? Did you reformat and reinstall or did you just reinstall over the top. What programme did you use to "rotate and have a slide show" with?

rawprawn 13:58 21 Jun 04

Hi first to answer your questions, XP SP2 beta. and I formatted and reinstalled. However (Blush,Blush) I have solved the problem. I found the the missing commands were on the contex menu and so they had to be there. Somehow the viewer had resized it'self and the missing commands were off the bottom of the page, mystery now solved. Thankyou for your time and interest.
Dennis (With red face)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…