Help Needed For Website.

Demonikol 19:42 21 Mar 03

Me And MY Mate Are currently working on a forum for our band wegsite could as many of you please post on the forum to let us know it works properly take a look around and give us any support that you can thanx

the site is click here

thanks again

rct 20:08 21 Mar 03

Looks good guys, have registered at the forum, just waiting for the email. Check out click here Very useful and allows you to feature click here logos!

powerless 20:13 21 Mar 03

The:

Links

Tour

Media

Discog

...links do not work for me i get "The requested URL /discography.html was not found on this server."

fitshase 23:02 21 Mar 03

I get the same as Powerless.

The news, forum and biog all work fine though.

regards

Fitshase

Pesala 23:26 21 Mar 03

Clicking on the names popups up a picture, so far so good, but better if clicking on the picture returned to the previous screen by closing the biodata and picture.

Demonikol 18:12 17 Apr 03

if you would all sign up on the forum and post so we can check if it works properly it would be greatly appreciated the other links dont woprk because those pages arent yet finished im gonna put up an error page or summat

Let me know asap if theres any other problems

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…