Help needed to REMOVE bios password for dell

julius44 20:45 29 Dec 09

Hello and good evening, i'm back again to the best I.T forum in the world. Urgent help is required

my sister has a Dell inspirion 4150 laptop, and she's not really great with laptops......she accidentally went into the BIOS menu options, and she put in a password accidentally.....now anytime she's logging into the laptop....at times she has to put in the BIOS password between 10-80 times before the laptop finally works!!!!!

I just wanted to find out if anyone can give me advice HOW REMOVE the bios password please.......as my sister wants it to work WITHOUT having to input a password anymore......as it can take ages to log in once the password is used. Once again I just wanted to clarify that there is ALREADY a bios password, but we just want it to work without a password.

I came across this link on youtube, but they are charging $55 dollars
click here

We get the SAME dell master password screen and my sister has to input the password between 10-80 times....BEFORE we can finally log into windows!!!!!

If anyone can definately help with this please kindly let me know.

Jules

GaT7 20:51 29 Dec 09

This click here any help? G

julius44 08:49 30 Dec 09

thanks for link crossbow, but my sisters laptop is a dell inspirion 4150....and it mentions that foe the inpiron range....it talks about the transfer of ownership,....
click here
and i think that this method would be very complicated...as the laptop was purchased from a shop 2nd hand.

Has anyone got any other suggestions pls??

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:07 30 Dec 09

Enter BIOS and delete password.
Save changes and exit

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now