Help needed to record ...

dhanesh 10:33 05 Mar 04

hey ppl ..
I chat on msn and on yahoo .. and i wanted a software that could record my and the persons voice ... i use a headphone to talk with a mic attached .. so can you plz tell me a software that could record voice tru my headphone .. thankx in advance ..

johnnyrocker 11:06 05 Mar 04

what os do you have?

johnny

dhanesh 11:09 05 Mar 04

windows xp home

Belatucadrus 11:31 05 Mar 04

click here Try stepvoice, I don't know if it will work with Messanger, but it's a small free download so is worth a try.

johnnyrocker 11:32 05 Mar 04

start/programs/accessories/communications/recorder. or alternatively there is a recorder in the help/audio wizard in yahoo messenger

johnny.

dhanesh 11:37 05 Mar 04

can u plz tell me how to access the recorder in yaho ?

dhanesh 11:43 05 Mar 04

step voice does not record voice comming tru the headphone .. it records twhats said through the mic .. only my voice .. but i want to record the other persons voice too ..

johnnyrocker 11:49 05 Mar 04

help audio wizard and its about the third step, will also record the other party.

johnny.

dhanesh 11:52 05 Mar 04

3rd step is echo reduction .. then is connection and the last step is the conference .. therz no such thing as record ..
plz help me .. i really need this to record convos with my firends :(

dhanesh 14:39 06 Mar 04

anyone ?? :(

Pidder 16:34 06 Mar 04

What about listening on the speakers and running a tape recorder alongside?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…