help needed for printing address labels

izzybex 00:44 09 Dec 09

I spent hours setting up an address list but I cannot get it to print with all the different addresses. I set it up to fit my labels sheet, 16 labels per A4 sheet, with 16 different names and addresses. However when I print it, it comes out as 16 labels of only the first address. I tried edit drop down menu and clicked on select all, but it still does the same. I am using Windows vista, and set up a Microsoft Works word processor document. Please help a stressed pensioner, and in simple terms, please, please, please.

beeuuem 01:44 09 Dec 09

How have you set up the address list - is it in am address book or just a Works file?

beeuuem 01:52 09 Dec 09

This may be of help click here

tonyq 11:14 09 Dec 09

izzybex,
I've found the following site very helpful(4 Videos)on trying to figure out "Mail Merge"
click here

izzybex 14:24 09 Dec 09

Hi Beeeuuem, thanks for your advice. I've looked at site you suggested, but before I try, does this mean I shall have to create a whole new list? It is just a works file I created and I selected names from my windows mail address book. All the advice I'm given seems to say I need to do a mail merge. Thanks

izzybex 14:30 09 Dec 09

Hi tonyq, thanks for your help. From your advice and anothers, it seems to appear I need to set up a new address list by using mail merge. Is this correct? if so i will try again this evening when i have no other distractions. thank you so much. both the sites i have been given look really helpful.

tonyq 16:41 09 Dec 09

I set my names/addresses up in Excel,I think you could also use Access, Word? or your Contact List? for your name/addresses list. You can then import them into mail merge.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…