Help needed please to find and view DHCP table via tg582n router

notpcsavvy 10:18 AM 31 Jan 13

I have logged on to my Thomson TG582n router and made several attempts to find the DHCP client table but so far have had no joy. I am trying to find out if I have any unwelcome guests using my network. Also, is there a way to view the DHCP client list via my pc (without logging onto my router) Any advice from forum members would be welcome. PS tech speak is like Swahili to me, so please could responders treat me as a 4 year old

Chronos the 2nd 10:44 AM 31 Jan 13
  rdave13 11:13 AM 31 Jan 13

Have a look here.

I'd also check the mac of any connected PCs. In my router shown under station info.

notpcsavvy 11:13 AM 31 Jan 13

It most certainly is. As the one response I received is no help, I thought I would post on this forum in the hope of getting the help I need.

Chronos the 2nd 14:34 PM 31 Jan 13

I cannot find the user manual for your router so unable to help I am sorry to say.

northumbria61 15:25 PM 31 Jan 13

Chronus the 2nd - There is a manual listed in this link for download (2nd one from Grudkin) if this is what you are looking for.

enter link description here

Chronos the 2nd 15:43 PM 31 Jan 13

northumbria61

Cheers.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites