help needed with nividia xp drivers

hagrid2244 01:17 14 Sep 03

Can you put me in the right direction, i've upgraded to win xp and downloaded a new xp graphic driver. However with this driver i cant access colour correction to make my screen brighter for some of my games the side panel that used to pop up on the side of colour correction advanced setting does appear. Am I looking in the wrong place?

hugh-265156 01:40 14 Sep 03

i am totally unfamiliar with nvidia cards control panels but the latest drivers can be downloaded click here click graphics driver and click your card and operating system.

uninstall you old ones via add remove programs before installing the new drivers.update your motherboard chipset drivers also if you have not already done so.

check your screen resolution is set high enough.sometimes menus can be displayed but be of screen if the res.is too low.

Lozzy 02:24 14 Sep 03

When you downloaded the graphics driver did you disable your AV program. If you didn't then re download and install making sure your AV is disabled and of course un-installing your existing graphics driver before re installing..

Lozzy 02:24 14 Sep 03

When you downloaded the graphics driver did you disable your AV program. If you didn't then re download and install making sure your AV is disabled and of course un-installing your existing graphics driver before re installing..

Kryten 07:05 14 Sep 03

If you are after what I think you are after try this. Open Display Properties> Settings tab> Advanced> Nvidia properties tab (which ever card you have)> Pull out the side panel on the left (if it has not come out automatically)> Choose nView display mode> Device settings (at the bottom)> Colour Correction in the pop-up.

Mike574 11:00 14 Sep 03

I had a similar problem when I upgraded my graphics card. The way I overcame it was to install the original drivers that came with the card. Then I installed a few of the newer drivers after that, and finally the newest driver available. I found that if I installed the newest driver straight away I wasn't getting the Nvidia side panel. You can find the Nvidia drivers at click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now