help needed for m/board drivers

sunny staines 19:57 21 Apr 06

I have been given a TINY computer AMD 1.1 Processor. American megatrends bios, the only serial number on the motherboard is "MS8308EP [266]"

Any one with a link to get the drivers please. I tried the AMI site but could not see this ref number.

Stuartli 20:00 21 Apr 06

This is the specification:

click here

It has an SIS chipset.

Stuartli 20:01 21 Apr 06

The AMI website will be used for Bios updates.

The mobo appears to be made by MicroStar, a marque which Tiny and similar manufacturers used a lot.

sunny staines 20:19 21 Apr 06

thanks for the link that has identified the board. Do you know where I can get the drivers for the board or will they be on windows xp when i load it.

[I am transferring the board,processor,ram from this computer to update an older pc I use]

sunny staines 20:49 21 Apr 06

I have downloaded ac97 realtrek & sis graphic drivers. have not found the lan driver yet.

will i need any other drivers?

Mr Mistoffelees 20:51 21 Apr 06

You will need the motherboard chipset drivers.

sunny staines 20:55 21 Apr 06

Mr Mistoffelees

do you know the link please.

sunny staines 22:01 21 Apr 06

Getting confused a little I downloaded the sis740 graphics chipset drivers. Am I right this would cover chipset as well as the graphics.

onboard 10/100 mbs fast ethernet lan what driver should I download for the matsonic motherboard?

Any offers of help please.

sunny staines 11:35 22 Apr 06

do you have any idea which lan driver I should download as the spec on the link you gave does not show a make.

Stuartli 12:36 22 Apr 06

The SIS website is at:

click here

MicroStar support at:

click here

but your board is not listed.

This link might help:

click here

which guides you to:

click here

sunny staines 17:13 22 Apr 06

thanks for the help

I will ring the tiny helpline monday [Ithought they had gone bust] fingers crossed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…