Help needed in installing music downl. programs

bryndzovahaluska 22:58 04 Feb 06

I already have the icons of two music download programs on my scree, but they both just open page and the actual process of download will not start because... It is not connected as I get it. What to do, I already deleted some firewall programs(Kaspersky, etc.), but the problem persists.

Kev.Ifty 00:08 05 Feb 06

Hello pal..

What are you on-about Mate?

What are the names of the 'download' programs?

Are you referring to P2P/File sharing type stuff?

cheers Kev.

ade.h 14:09 05 Feb 06

If this IS peer-to-peer file sharing or any other kind of illegal dowloading, please let us know, as it may affect how much advice we can give within the bounds of forum guidelines.

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:51 05 Feb 06

peer to peer file sharing is not illegal, downloading copyright material is.

G

ade.h 14:56 05 Feb 06

Well, yes; absolutely right. But I suspect that such activity is by far the most common use of such software.

bremner 18:01 05 Feb 06

"But I suspect that such activity is by far the most common use of such software".

I would guess at least 99%. I really do wonder why anyone would use one of these programs for legimate sharing.

Kev.Ifty 22:28 07 Feb 06

Open Shaeaza. Click on the NETWORK tab. Then click Settings and under Internet, select Networks. Then put ticks in the boxes. Press apply..

See if that helps.

Kev.

Oh and dont be worried about asking questions in the Forum (ref. Your email). Just respect Copyright.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009